Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Resolution: Eat Better 2010

The window between Christmas and New Year's Day is always the time I haul out my big list of things to do and try to finish up as many as possible. The hope is to be "ready" for the New Year. To open the year with a clean, fresh slate so I can create a new list of things to do.

I know, to some of you this sounds crazy and to others you are saying, "me too!". What keeps showing up year after year on my list is ways to improve my organizational and time management skills. We have been working hard de-cluttering our living spaces, reducing our expenses and streamlining how we plan and prepare our meals. (For those of you who are new to this blog, WellMeals4U an online meal planning ans assembly system and is all about helping members with the planning and preparation of meals. Check it out (http://www.wellmeals4u.com))

If your goal is to manage your time better, eat within a budget, and eat healthier meals; try WellMeals4U . The cost is $15/month. There is a special running until the end of January. Buy 3 months and receive a fourth month for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment